Kraft is recruiting for an Analyst IT Finance position. In this role you will administer HFM and FDMEE application drive financial process for business. This role will be great opportunity for you to learn on job and grow as financial system administrator.
- The candidate will be responsible for performing month end activities related to HFM and FDMEE Administration.
- Maintain HFM Business rules and make necessary updates as needed to support Business.
- Manage FDMEE setup and mappings.
- Research and resolve Application and Data issues.
- Focus on driving efficiencies by implementing process automations.
- Support change management activities for operations- projects- and enhancements (Change Impact Assessment- Communications- Training).
- Create and implement process improvements which include testing- validating- and documenting changes.
- Partner and co-ordinate with respective teams including Data Assurance- Data Governance- Accounting- FP&A and Vendor as necessary to support operations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- HFM/FDMEE Certification is plus
- Minimum of 2 years of functional and/or technical HFM and FDMEE/Data management
- Functional or Technical experience working with Oracle EPM applications
- Experience using Oracle Hyperion Suite of products (i.e. HFM / Planning / ePBCS)
- Experience using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)- is a plus
- Can prioritize and balance multiple priorities
- Azure / Snowflake experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Foundational scripting language experience (DOS/SQL)
- Strong analytical and debugging skills- collaborator- team player- and individual contributor
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with and presenting to IT leadership
- Strong Power Point and Excel user
Mindset & Behaviors
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration- transparency- safety- and trust
- Not afraid to “roll up sleeves”; seeks to go beyond comfort to learn & pushes teams to do the same
- Empowers others to fail- learn- and grow with an experimental mindset to drive innovation
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for protected individuals, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact HRCompliance@kraftheinz.com for assistance.