Analyst - Invoice & Operational Support
Best BuyRichfield, MN2 months ago
The role will support Invoicing Center of Excellence (CoE) external partnerships and key stakeholders across our Services vendor network supporting Geek Squad Omni Channel Operations. The Invoicing COE processes over ~$400M invoice and Purchase Order (PO) annual support within the Omni Channel. Responsible for tracking the end-to-end invoice and payment activity of our vendors for services performed. Individual contributor role executes SOPs and audits related to process refinement, documentation, and performance reporting. This individual will work closely with vendors and Best Buy relationship managers to achieve the best client experience, while maintaining adherence to contractual terms.
- Audit, approve & reject vendor invoice submissions per contractual language.
- Communication & training of invoice related content to vendors/internal cross functional teams.
- New invoice process development, documentation & execution.
- Performance metrics & invoice trend reporting to key stakeholders.
- 1 year of data analysis or process compliance experience.
- Intermediate Office & Excel skills EX: vlookup, formulas, tables, named ranges & data validation.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal & presentation)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 + years of experience in an invoice, accounting, or financial auditing role.
- 1 + years of Power BI and/or Alteryx experience.
- 1 + years of new process design, documentation, training, execution & verification.
- Advanced Office & Excel skills EX: xlookup, power query, power pivot, dynamic arrays & VBA.
- Knowledge of Best Buy systems such as FMS, Core Blue, OMS & internal pay systems.