Analyst, Inventory Control
- Communicate and ensure the execution of all finished goods. Quality hold and release orders for product outside of plant control. Working with Plant and BU Quality and the distribution network- perform distribution product reconciliation of affected inventory.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of- and reporting on- hold product; this includes collecting and verifying inventory count reports for hold product - daily or monthly- depending on the categorization of the hold.
- Analyze inventory data daily to ensure timely execution of logistics owned dispositions.
- Work with Quality- Logistics and the distribution network to ensure product disposition is executed in a timely manner.
- Lead Best Practice improvement projects regarding processes which impact traceability.
- Support Manager of Inventory Control- Hold and Release with mock recalls- recall readiness- and rework coordination.
- Provide ongoing training and situation support to BU Quality resources as necessary- aligned to the core Supply Chain Quality Best Practices and procedures.
- Provide support and input into Quality policies affecting product hold procedures- traceability and market withdrawal.
- Maintain electronic directories of current Supply Chain contact information for all distribution site storing Kraft Heinz-owned finished goods.
- Become SME in Traceability data- tools- and procedures- as well as application administrator of Traceability software.
- Monitoring and communication of inventory accuracy between warehouse management systems (WMS) and Kraft Heinz inventory systems of record.
- Assisting warehouses with processing of SAP IDocs and inventory variances
- Ownership of inventory accuracy and transactions for small independent warehouses.
- Will require to be available on-call 24/7 every 6 weeks for 1 week at a time
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Distribution / Logistics Experience
- SAP or WMS experience
- Proficient in Excel- PowerPoint- SharePoint
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and analysis
- Communication/Presentation Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Ethics and Integrity
- Effectively works in teams
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple business partners.
- Facilitate individuals working towards a common goal
- Position is 25% Travel
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Vaccination & Office Collaboration Expectations
Our highest priority is always the health, wellbeing, and safety of our Kraft Heinz family. We require our office-based, home-based, R&D, and sales team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless approved for a medical or religious accommodation.
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today’s workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role’s responsibilities and requirements.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for protected individuals, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact HRCompliance@kraftheinz.com for assistance.