Analyst II, e-Commerce
The Analyst of e-Commerce primary responsibility will be to drive insights through continual development and monitoring of e-Commerce KPIs. Work with key stakeholders across product and commercial focuses to deliver best in class analysis. Work with IT counterparts to build out tracking plans around business-critical reporting requirements. Work with BI partners to create sustainable data pipelines for regular automated reporting. A successful analyst will thrive at: making e-Commerce insights relevant and actionable for stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and understanding data flows, dashboarding, and automation to enable monitoring of a large set of KPIs in order to surface the right insights at the right time.
- Build and maintain e-Commerce reporting, hands on subject matter expertise with (Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, FullStory, Amplitude, SAP Business Objects/Web Intelligence).
- Develop a thorough understanding of our reporting tools.
- Omnichannel analytics, understanding end to end guest behavior and spend from point of purchase to lifetime value.
- Understand e-Commerce trends and ensure KPIs are coming in as forecasted.
- Find insights and communicate data driven opportunities to appropriate product and channel owners.
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for presentations to management team.
- Perform data mining, cleansing, and manipulation; identify necessary data elements and their sources, leverage appropriate tools to acquire and consolidate large volumes of data from different sources.
- Blend warehouse data with click stream data to fill in gaps and generate a holistic view of our customer base.
- Perform complex Ad Hoc queries, analyses, segmentation studies that combine multiple tools and data sources to extract insights from various A/B and multivariate tests.
- Work with Business, IT, and Business Technology teams to ensure all models are effectively scaled.
- Develop and build metrics and tracking to ensure value is captured from analytical models being developed and deployed.
- Enhance and develop tagging specs for new feature releases.
- Ensure quality data is captured by validating new tags and performing regular checks of existing tags after deployments.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
- Bachelor's degree in (Marketing, Statistics, Finance, Python Programming, Economics, or similar analytical disciplines).
- 3-5 years of experience.
- 1+ years’ experience with Python for data automation and reporting.
- 1+ years’ experience with ecommerce analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Full Story, Amplitude.
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience querying databases with tools such as SAP Business Objects/Web Intelligence and Google BigQuery.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, or similar.
- Basic knowledge of A/B testing tools such as Maximiser, Optimizely, or Qubit a plus.
- Ability to create reporting solutions that minimize manual processes without sacrificing user flexibility.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel/PowerPoint.
- Analytical mindset with a high attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a can-do attitude.
- Appetite for learning and expanding knowledge on all areas of e-Commerce.
- Great communication (Verbal and Written) skills to peers and leadership.
- Domestic & International travel under 10% of time.
- Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits, and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.
At Spirit, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: We are proud to be recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2022 and by LinkedIn as a Top Company in the Travel & Hospitality industry. Our constant growth and improvement means boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.