Analyst, Corporate Taxation
We were born from an eclectic troop of performers. Come live the experience of being yourself every day to create the extraordinary.
Since 1984, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group has been focusing on ever more creative and magical work in order to constantly push the limits of the imagination and surprise spectators! Innovation and creativity are at the heart of our shows and will continue to transcend our upcoming productions around the world.
Today, we have a place for those who have a marked taste for thinking up exceptional products, for ensuring the smooth running of operations, for putting their ingenuity at the service of their team, in addition to contributing to enhancing their expertise and develop practices unique to Cirque du Soleil!
So don't wait any longer and join the Cirque adventure! You will meet ambitious people and people passionate about the world of entertainment!
As Analyst - Corporate Taxation, you will be helping with the production of provisions and tax returns in the various jurisdictions in which the Cirque du Soleil Group operates, including the US, and you will actively participate in the tax provision process for the purpose of Cirque du Soleil's financial statements.
Under the responsibility of the Senior Advisor, Corporate Taxation, you will also be required to:
- Participate in the preparation and registration of various current and future tax provisions;
- Ensure the preparation and follow-up of conciliations of the various tax accounts in the process of tax provisions;
- Coordinate with the accounting the requests for financial information necessary for the preparation of tax declarations;
- Collaborate and support the corporate tax advisers in the analyzes to be carried out as part of the tax returns (mostly US);
- Collaborate and support the corporate tax advisers in the submission of various installment payments and income tax payments (mostly US);
- Collaborate and support team members in tax audits;
- Support corporate tax advisors in various special projects;
- Perform all other related tasks.
YOUR UNIQUE EXPERTISE
- Recognized accounting designation (an asset);
- Minimum of one to three years of relevant business experience;
- Knowledge of accounting systems SAP and LongView (an asset);
- Agility to model and optimize complex files in Excel;
- Team spirit and good communication skills;
- Excellent command of French and English, both spoken and written.
- US Tax experience (an asset)
To keep pace with the creation, production and distribution of our products, our employer proposal is unique.
HERE IS AN OVERVIEW
- An inclusive hybrid work mode based on team experience and flexible working hours
- Access to an individual office on the days you come to the Montreal Studio, a stimulating environment that will allow you to put all your creativity to good use
- A culture focused on the development of fair practices and unifying events
- Professional growth focused on high quality projects to propel your career
- A group insurance program, RRSPs and other benefits that we will be happy to present to you
- Personalized support adapted to your professional ambitions: training program, regular check-ins, inter-team contribution.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is committed to creating and maintaining an accessible and inclusive workplace. Proud ambassador of equality in employment, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is committed to eliminating discrimination based on age, skin color, origins, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation and any other characteristic. Neutral and inclusive writing is now preferred for all new job postings.