Analyst, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
The Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Analyst contributes to the successful execution of projects in support of Campbell’s sustainability strategy. The analyst is responsible for data management, analytics, research, and reporting. Topic areas include sustainable agriculture, climate, water, and other areas of focus for the company. The role will also contribute to the enhancement of enterprise ESG data systems and platforms, and will help inform Campbell’s public reporting and communications.
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners across the organization to collect ESG data and supporting documentation related to company sustainability projects and strategies
- Conducts data analysis to generate value enhancing business insights, and develops informative reports for use by commercial teams and Campbell executives
- Tracks return on sustainability investment and translates data into business wins that can be shared across the organization
- Tracks return on sustainability investment and translates data into business wins that can be shared across the organization's managerial sustainability databases for quality and accuracy
- Develops and maintains documentation of processes and procedures around data collection and management; recommends improvements for collection and management processes
- Develops templates, standardized reports, and scorecards for management purposes, and for external and internal reporting
- Contributes to the development and management of company platforms that will help to streamline and automate ESG data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Supports the completion of the annual Corporate Responsibility Report, external rankings and surveys, and responses to customers, investors, and other stakeholders
- Builds scenario analyses using available tools like Microsoft Excel and MicroStrategy
- Builds subject matter expertise in ESG and shares expertise and emerging issues and trends with the organization through internal postings and, as requested, presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Education discipline in Sustainability, Supply Chain, Finance, Business Administration, Data Analytics, Statistics, or Economics desired. Background and understanding of environmental sustainability a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have strong analytical skills and excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Naturally a self-starter and very results oriented.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.