Analyst, Accounts Receivable
Verano is experiencing exponential growth, and we are looking to add to our Finance team. The Analyst, Accounts Receivable is responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts, ensuring that our customers are paying invoices in a timely manner while serving as a direct line of communication with our customers and sales team. Additionally, this role will perform various accounting and clerical duties to support the accounting department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post sales transactions and related activity to the general ledger.
- Develop relationships with customers and internal team members.
- Reconcile individual accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to resolve customer issues.
- Contact customers to resolve issues and ensure prompt payment.
- Provide support and assistance to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus.
- Microsoft Office, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel experience required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion and good judgment with sensitive data.
- Ability to work with other team members in a collaborative environment.
- Must be able to execute and follow through to completion and documentation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Specific industry experience is a plus.
- Sage Intacct (accounting software) is a plus.
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 10 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets and our communities.