Analyst, Accounts Payable
Payroll, personal taxation and accounts payable department
We were born from an eclectic troop of performers. Come live the experience of being yourself every day to create the extraordinary.
Since 1984, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group has been focusing on ever more creative and magical work in order to constantly push the limits of the imagination and surprise spectators! Innovation and creativity are at the heart of our shows and will continue to transcend our upcoming productions around the world.
Today, we have a place for those who have a marked taste for thinking up exceptional products, for ensuring the smooth running of operations, for putting their ingenuity at the service of their team, in addition to contributing to enhancing their expertise and develop practices unique to Cirque du Soleil!
So don't wait any longer and join the Cirque adventure! You will meet ambitious people and people passionate about the world of entertainment!
Reporting to the accounts payable team leader, you will work in a dynamic environment with your accounts payables colleagues. Due to the nature of your position, you will assist and work collaboratively with your team leaderin the execution of various tasks related to accounting and analysis of accounts payable. You will also be responsible to apply controls established in the accounts payable recording process, prepare analysis related to cashflow and support accounts payables external clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Production of weekly cash flow projections and prepare actual numbers.
- Execution of controls established in the accounting process of accounts payables
- Critical payments management
- Perorm training for accounts payables systems and processes
- Research & Various analysis
- Reconciliation of transit accounts and correction entries if necessary
- Analysis of accounts payable sub-ledger and aging
- Monitoring and recovery of debitor accounts
- Support accounts payable clients (systems and procedures)
YOUR UNIQUE EXPERTISE
- College Diploma in Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset)
- Ability to provide training
- Customer service skills
- Good knowledge of Excel & Microsoft
- Ability to apply internal controls as described in company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing team environment
- Exercise rigour in the performance of duties
- Ability to communicate and write.
- French and English (spoken and written)
To keep pace with the creation, production and distribution of our products, our employer proposal is unique.
HERE IS AN OVERVIEW
- An inclusive hybrid work mode based on team experience and flexible working hours
- Access to an individual office on the days you come to the Montreal Studio, a stimulating environment that will allow you to put all your creativity to good use
- A culture focused on the development of fair practices and unifying events
- Professional growth focused on high quality projects to propel your career
- A group insurance program, RRSPs and other benefits that we will be happy to present to you
- Personalized support adapted to your professional ambitions: training program, regular check-ins, inter-team contribution.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is committed to creating and maintaining an accessible and inclusive workplace. Proud ambassador of equality in employment, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is committed to eliminating discrimination based on age, skin color, origins, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation and any other characteristic. Neutral and inclusive writing is now preferred for all new job postings.