We’re a leader in the pet care industry, which means we’re not only ahead in volume, profit and market share, but our associates dare to Stand Taller. We innovate new products, impart new agilities into existing processes, constantly advance pet nutrition, and always pay it forward in the form of service for our communities and families. Are you up for the dare?
Though deeply analytical, we’re more than just the numbers people. Your career in Finance may begin in capital budgeting, internal audit or any one of our 23 factory locations but our teams are closely intertwined making room for career growth across the department(s) we support. When the nature of working in finance is demanding, you’ll appreciate Nestlé Purina’s commitment to flexibility and finding a work-life balance that meets our associates’ unique needs. Given the challenge, what would you add to the mix?
As an Accountant Analyst, you will use critical thinking skills to support the daily activity for co-packer locations and distribution centers. You’ll also be involved with accounts payable and vendor support. We’re everyday winners in the pet care category; but that’s never enough. Our culture persistently challenges us to do better when we know better, and to always think “what’s next?”
- Review and process daily activity for assigned co-packer locations and distribution centers
- Review, research, and report on monthly performance metrics (Co-packer Statistics Report)
- Support assigned co-packer and 3rd party warehouse locations with all inventory related issues
- Perform costing and warehouse view master data set-up
- Accounts Payable (A/P) support, including vendor invoicing, inquiries, and communication with stakeholders
- Perform period end close requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 1+ years of working experience in Accounting/Finance OR Internship experience in Accounting/Finance is preferred
- Operational Accounting experience is preferred
- SAP experience is preferred
- Proficiency with Excel using vlookups and pivot tables is preferred
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.