Amazon Marketplace Advertising Specialist
The Amazon Marketplace Advertising Specialist owns and executes on all Amazon Marketplace related advertising initiatives. This individual provides hands-on Amazon advertising expertise to the Suma Brand Management and Digital Commerce teams. This critical role has a direct impact on brand growth and is measured against revenue and conversion improvement goals.
- Create and execute strategic and scalable advertising initiatives on Amazon
- Drive growth through campaign creation and hands on management across Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, DSP, etc.
- Maintain what’s working and test and learn into incremental growth opportunities
- Actively monitor and react to changes in performance
- Work closely with the brand management and brand marketing team to bring your ideas to life across ad formats and listings
- Partner with the data team structure tests, extend measurement beyond traditional day to day ACOS/ROAS; use data backed insights to inform tests
- Uncover and prove out keyword opportunities, collaborate across teams to drive both paid and organic ranking
- Stay current on market trends and recommend new solutions as new advertising levers are launched
- Onboard and optimize PPC and Amazon advertising for new brands as they are acquired. Learn and understand historical data to implement informed strategy for post-acquisition Amazon advertising
- Significant expertise in Amazon Marketplace management
- 2+ years of experience with Amazon Marketplace paid advertising
- Experience with paid search a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree in marketing
Suma Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We're a collection of diverse brands run by a team that greatly values diversity of thought and background. We bring together brands and products from around the world and grow them to their fullest potential by connecting them to innovative thinkers and experienced operators of varying backgrounds. Our commitment to diversity is reflected in providing equal employment opportunity and a work environment free of any discrimination. All employment decisions at Suma Brands are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, age, family or parental status, or any other status, whether that status is protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate or not. Suma Brands does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any characteristic. We proudly assess each other only on merit and the impact we have on the business we run.