We’re a lean, mean team of growth marketers who work with everyone from Onnit to DoorDash to Fabletics. We focus on paid advertising, marketing automation, and growth engineering. Everything we do is driven by numbers. We thrive on getting clients a great return on their money.
We also value freedom and responsibility like no other. We’re 100% remote, but we also meet up several times a year to jam together and have some fun (the next team retreat is in Italy — yes, for real).
We want people (you and our clients) to do well and also do good in their lives and communities.
Who You Are:
You can orchestrate a symphony. You’re incessantly curious and probably a little anal. You cringe when you misspell someone’s name. If you’re presented with something you know nothing about, you dive in fearlessly to learn more. You love learning something new each week and doing things out of your comfort zone. You are thoughtful, empathetic, and impeccable with your word.
What You’ll Own:
You will have to switch gears quickly. You’ll be using learnings from all phases of your career to guide a group of growth marketers to create successful outcomes for our clients. You’re able to see past the noise of trends and short term data. You build strategies based on client’s unique needs that are a balance of sustainable and scalable.
Advising clients, crafting a communications calendar, and advising on the best way to go about email segmentation during a sale period about are all things you may do in the first week.
Someone who excels in this role will become an invaluable team member who helps the team get stuff done as efficiently as possible and will eventually own a huge operational piece of the business.
We need someone who is willing to wear multiple hats and switch gears quickly. Excellent written and verbal skills will get you very, very far in our eyes. Attention to detail is everything.
- Entrepreneurial spirit — have you ever had a side hustle? Can you identify what you need to be successful and go make it happen?
- Reliable — you do what you say you're going to do, when you say you're going to do it.
- Accurate — able to follow instructions to a T
- Efficient — you can independently prioritize your task list & you love “beating the clock” on a task that should have taken a long time, but didn’t.
- Tactful — you think things through and communicate clearly and professionally.
[Did you notice one of those bullets is missing punctuation?]
- Must be available during US working hours.
- Minimum of 8 years marketing and / or sales professional experience.
- 5+ years leading, coaching or mentoring individuals.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience as an Account Manager or in a client success role.
- Must submit a resume and writing example.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- eCommerce Industry experience.
- Basic P+L or financial analyst knowledge.
- Managed / owned C-Suite and Exec relationships.
NICE TO HAVES
- Startup experience.
$$ & Stuff
Pay is commensurate with experience. A brief, but not conclusive, list of perks on the table:
- fully remote, forever
- health insurance
- wellness stipend
- profit-based bonus
- signing bonus
- rotating summer Fridays
- company retreats