Thinkful is growing our inside sales team and is seeking an Admissions Advisor to hold sales and admissions calls with prospective students as you guide them into the right program. You will communicate the value of Thinkful, help students navigate options, and work with them over email to sign up for and gain admission to our career changing courses.
We help students learn the skills they need to take the next step in their career and a crucial part of their decision is a conversation they’ll have with you. All calls will be scheduled automatically for you with students already interested in Thinkful.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to start a career in sales at a high-growth startup. You’ll join a team passionate about online education. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional user experience for prospective students and guide them to sign up by educating them on how our courses help them achieve their goals.
- Help prospective students understand Thinkful and how it fits into their career goals
- Speak on the phone or email with 20-30 prospective students per day
- Become an expert in coding bootcamps to help students understand the advantages of each
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Basic technical fluency and desire to learn more about software development
- Passion for education, programming & enthusiasm for Thinkful’s mission
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and significant equity
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered for individual and meaningfully covered for families
- 401k plan options
- Flexible vacation
- Learn to code with Thinkful courses and a Mentor
- Commuter Benefits Card via WageWorks
- Paid parental leave
This position can be based anywhere in the United States. The pay range for this position is $39,000 - $65,000. The actual pay will vary based on professional experience, job type, hiring location, course type and other factors.
In addition, Chegg offers medical, dental, vision, life and supplemental life insurance, short-and long-term disability, mental health support, parental leave, paid time off, volunteer time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, an Employee Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement, and a variety of perks designed to meet employees where they are.