Our HRIS team supports the associate lifecycle activity and protects associate data. By working with HR and cross-functional partners, we deliver the services and systems to support our associates and our payroll teams. We work closely each day with partners across our office and around the world to monitor and update our systems and records in a timely and precisely accurate manner. From our associates at our Home Office, to those associates far and wide across the globe, we directly contribute to their employment experience and satisfaction. We learn on the job every day, from each other and from our partners, in an ever-evolving global landscape - and we never shy away from a challenge!
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Quickly respond to requests for files or other documents stored in the File Room
- HR paperwork on a regular basis to ensure timely delivery to the IS team for processing
- Perform maintenance of personnel files for Home Office associates
- Assist in pulling information/documentation for SOX & 401(k) audits
- Complete employment verifications and HRID requests
- Sort and process mail in an efficient manner
- Coordinate with HRIS team on New Hire I-9 completion, E-verify processing, and additional I-9 audits and re-verifications
- Participate in special projects as needed
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- PeopleSoft experience, preferred but not required
- Excel experience
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, [including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off], as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER