Ethyca (https://ethyca.com) is a high-growth Series A startup building a data privacy engineering platform (Fides) that enables software-driven organizations to deliver “Privacy Aware’ experiences inside of any system, running on any cloud, in ways that minimizes complexity and overhead. We represent the cutting edge in developer centric Privacy-as-Code technologies and work every day with companies large and small to help them become a privacy success story. We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented administrative manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring back-office operations of our business run smoothly, including invoice management, payroll processing, benefits, and general bookkeeping, in addition to ensuring that our NYC office runs smoothly.
- Partner with the CEO, SVP of Sales, Head of Growth, and VP Engineering to continually improve the back-office operations at Ethyca
- Handle invoicing and billing, including preparing invoices, processing payments, and reconciling accounts
- Help process payroll, including ensuring that employees and contractors are paid accurately and on time
- Support the bookkeeping and financial management of the company, including tracking expenses, preparing reports, and reconciling accounts
- Ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently by organizing and maintaining office systems and procedures
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including sorting and distributing mail, and sending packages and letters as needed
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office, coordinate office events and meetings, including booking conference rooms, ordering food and refreshments, and setting up audio/visual equipment
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed, such as answering phones, making travel arrangements, and maintaining office records.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially Gsuite.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- 100% medical and dental insurance coverage for you and your dependent(s)
- Remote-friendly office hours and vacation policy
- Sponsored company lunches and events
- Parental leave and 401K plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected characteristics.
Ethyca is a distributed team with headquarters in NYC and remote workers across the US. Preference will be given to candidates who are able to come into the office, located in midtown Manhattan, at least 2 days a week.
We’re a data privacy company building a missing piece of the Internet’s infrastructure: the trust layer that empowers users and businesses to manage data respectfully. Every day, we’re solving challenges for customers and thinking about the future of human rights as society increasingly moves online. If this sounds intriguing and you’re excited to shape that future with us, we’d love to talk to you!
Compensation Range: $50,000 - $75,000/y