Handle a variety of duties and responsibilites including coordination of installations and service appointments.
- Coordinate schedules for installers and service technicians
- Confirm appointments by calling the customers
- Order equipment to ensure availability for installations
- Process job closeouts
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related experience
Pay and Benefits Disclosure
The pay range for this role is $16.66 – $24.00 an hour and is based on experience and qualifications. We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year. Your accrual rate increases after your first year. We also offer 6 paid holidays.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.