Administrative Assistant position reports into the Executive Assistant for the Office of the CTO. The Administrative Assistant will receive guidance as it relates to the overall function and general support of the Technology Leadership team (3-5 SVP’s in rotation).
Hours: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm with approved overtime.
Location: On-site three days per week.
What you'll do:
- Maintain complex and detailed calendars, prioritize meeting requests and related logistics.
- Organize all aspects of meetings, conferences and external events; including invitations, venue bookings, catering and transportation.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel, including visa applications when necessary, as well as compiling and submitting expenses.
- Process expense reports for executives, ensuring all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines.
- Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance of issues or delays.
- Adapt to unexpected events.
- Take minutes during meetings, as needed.
- Participate in ad hoc projects, as requested.
- Consistent, professional communication.
What you'll Need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dependability and punctuality are key
- Strong knowledge of Google G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Be a self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up
- Attention to detail
- Have a curious nature
- Be team player
- Have interest in the overall global technology business [creating/distributing digital content across a range of diversified media and information services] – a nice plus!
- At least three years of administrative experience ideally supporting SVP level (or equivalent)
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets