Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Documentary & Unscripted Originals team.
As an Administrative Assistant at Hulu, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the team, as well as gain valuable experience in the development and production of non-fiction content (documentaries, reality series, etc.).
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who has a strong interest in pop culture, and would like to pursue a career in unscripted content. The candidate should be a creative thinker capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If you are someone who thrives on organization amidst chaos, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage busy calendar and heavy phones, keep call sheet, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and prepare itineraries
- Prepare and track expense reports
- Aid in preparing & proofreading presentations, pitch decks, creative documents & correspondence.
- Serve as a liaison by managing, sorting, and forwarding internal and external inquiries to the appropriate individuals
- Handle internal and external communications with high degree of diplomacy
- Track and organize all materials on current projects and incoming submissions
- Track and share competitive information
- Review material and provide brand-focused feedback
- Handle any personal requests promptly and comprehensively
- Handle confidential and other sensitive information
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of development, production or administrative experience at a television studio, network, production company or talent agency;
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Experience supporting a senior level executive preferred.