We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business.
We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
- Wednesday - Saturday 6:00am - 4:30pm
Benefits (Start Day 1!)
- Referral bonuses
- Overtime hours & pay
- Job Security
- 401(k) with company match
- Wayfair company discount
- Health benefits start day one
- Growth opportunities (Conversions, Promotions, and more!)
What You’ll Do
- Maintain a close working relationship with all warehouse functions; provide support as directed.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Talent Management (HR); provide support as directed.
- Gather data to compile productivity and operational reports for warehouse management; audit for content and accuracy.
- Perform extensive data entry into various business systems; complete tickets, compile reports, and conduct audits.
- Provide general office support (file, create POs, order supplies, manage mail, etc.).
- Assist with timekeeping activities (enter/adjust data and schedules, create and audit reports, resolve discrepancies, manage points systems).
- Assist with new hire onboarding activities including creating packets, new hire data entry, supporting new hire orientation.
- Manage time cards and ID badges.
- Assist with planning and executing employee engagement and wellness activities
- Assist with distribution of employee communication material.
- Manage safety logs and reports; actively participate on the safety committee.
- Assist warehouse employees with computer usage, questions, etc.
- Provide support for other company locations as needed.
- Help with travel, site events and/ or training events.
- Complete other duties as requested by the management team.
What You’ll Need
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Outlook and Excel (logic and data functions, macros, VBA, pivot tables, etc.); ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly in English (verbal and written).
- Previous experience within a warehouse, logistics, distribution, or related environment preferred
- Ability to use a computer keyboard, computer screen, telephone headset and telephone system.
- Previous experience with ticketing systems
- Previous involvement with event planning a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, and provide a high level of detail
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know by completing our Accomodations for Applicants form.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters.
That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at email@example.com.