DreamWorks Animation is looking for more adventurous dreamers who shoot for the moon. We tell stories about the journeys our unconventional heroes take to make dreams come true. As a growth-minded studio, we pride ourselves on being one of the world’s leading producers of high-quality, award-winning, animated films and series, reaching consumers around the globe. We push to feel more, laugh more, and build immersive new worlds.
DreamWorks creates a diverse array of original content in a variety of formats, delivering compelling stories with unique characters. We place tremendous value on the experiences our talent brings to the table from their own non-traditional paths to success. We believe in frequent communication and that transparency and trust yield the best work. We are a community of artists, technologists, innovators, and creators, who are passionate about animation and also happen to love eating lunch together.
DreamWorks Animation is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Marketing department executive team.
If you are part of the fandom and believe teamwork makes the dream work, join us in #livingthedream and #doingyourdreamwork!
Responsibilities: “What would you say you do here?”
- The Marketing Assistant will provide administrative support to the Head of Marketing, and executives in charge of Brand & Digital, Global Partnerships, and Operations.
- The role will focus on scheduling/coordinating meetings, screening phone calls, expense reports, and travel arrangements.
- The Assistant may also be asked to provide other support to the team, including marketing research support, presentation materials, and special projects as needed.
- The Assistant is a critical contributor to the success of the Marketing team.
“What do I need to have in order to do this job?”
- Strong Google Suite, MS Office Suite experience, and digital literacy are critical.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous with excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize project workflow.
- Adept at navigating a segmented and rapid-paced organization.
- Works well as part of a collaborative team, and possesses a positive can-do demeanor with strong initiative and follow through.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal/DreamWorks Animation worksite.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
“What can I offer?”
- Preferred 2+ years administrative experience in entertainment marketing, corporate, or agency businesses
DreamWorks Animation Business Groups