The Senior Administrative Asst provides support to another individual or group of individuals by handling correspondence, managing calendars and appointments, arranging conferences and conference calls, making travel arrangements and providing other administrative tasks.
- Directly supports a C15 level manager and generally supports an entire department
- Manages day to day calendar(s) of senior management; arranges meetings and secures meeting rooms
- Arranges conferences, meetings and events as required by the Unit; establishes priorities on behalf of manager or team
- Coordinates travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel
- Assists team members with the documentation related to overseas travel Visa, ticketing, hotel, airport transfers, foreign exchange, ground transportation and expense reports
- Handles incoming calls; responds to inquiries
- Orders supplies and process invoices through Procure to Pay system
- Process and follow-up on Virtual Requests
- May prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings
- Maintains and update files/records, produces reports and various correspondence
- Handles sensitive materials; maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous office administration experience preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organization
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Primary Location Salary Range:
$58,580.00 - $76,400.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
- View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
- View the EEO Policy Statement.
- View the Pay Transparency Posting