As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide general administrative support to the radiology team, radiologist, and Radiology Director at our Plano location.
- Provide administrative support including creating and modifying documents, answering telephones, printing, filing, mailing, ordering and distributing office supplies and equipment
- Prepare correspondence and reports requiring strong understanding of department-specific matters.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, to include inviting participants and booking conference rooms.
- Additional duties may include the following: processing on-line payroll timesheets for the department; processing confidential paperwork such as Payroll Notifications, Requests for Personnel, and counseling documents; creating and editing PowerPoint presentations.
- Overseeing and managing the radiology reading room.
- Other duties as assigned
- May make travel arrangements as directed.
At least 1 year related experience preferred, either as an administrative assistant or providing administrative duties within an operational team, such as Patient Account Rep, Supply Chain, or IT
High school diploma or equivalent required; additional training beyond high school required
Two-year Associate's degree or equivalent experience, Two years of college or secretarial school, or equivalent work experience preferred
Children’s Health values the role each member of our team plays in helping us make life better for children. We employ more than 7,500 people and provide rewarding career opportunities that help them reach their highest potential.
We also hold Magnet recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for nursing excellence, we serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility for the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and we are widely recognized for delivering high quality care.
Children’s Health has also been named one of the 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Healthcare for nine consecutive years.
We invite you to learn more about Children’s Health.
Children’s Health offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for learning and career development. We promote a diverse and inclusive workplace, and our team members have a voice in their work through surveys and town halls.