WSP is currently initiating a search for a Full-Time Administrative Assistant for our for the Miami Dade County Publice Schools (MDCPS) project in our Miami, Florida office. Be involved in projects with our PMCM Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
- Communicate with project team members
- Coordinate project-related tasks, events, and meetings
- Maintain project-related files and documents
- Prepare project-related meeting agendas, minutes and action items
- Preparation of written correspondence
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets and databases for correspondence logs and progress reports
- Generate presentations, as directed by the Project Manager
- Plan, organize and supervise staff and activities for projects of all sizes and complexities
- Manage projects so they meet their financial performance goals
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Communicate clearly and concisely with community stakeholders, elected officials, and technical staff
- Develop and implement pursuit strategies, including proposal preparation and solid presentation skills
- Plan, organize and supervise local planning staff
- Identify and resolve complex problems requiring the development of new and improved techniques and procedures
- Assure that planning and engineering services are commensurate with professional standards, client requirements, quality control, and project objectives
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct, and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required by business needs.
Who You Are
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience providing office administration support
- Computer skills, including working proficiency in the use of MS Office software
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP"s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
- Associate's degree
- Experience in the design and construction industry
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
WSP USA (and all of its U.S. companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.