Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our executives at Netflix in New York, NY based in-office on a hybrid schedule.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. They will need to have a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times as well as an interest and enjoyment in planning team activities and events. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain calendars for 2-4 Executives and alignment with their direct reports, including scheduling meetings both internally and externally
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, including passport renewals and processing visas
- Assist with planning team, cross-functional and external offsites and events through coordination with colleagues and peers for flawless logistical execution
- Process expense reports
- Assist with onboarding new hire tasks for this team
- Display professionalism in communication with internal and external partners
- Ability to handle special projects and ad hoc requests as needed, e.g. org charts, spreadsheets, etc.
- Serves as liaison as directed for executives from other offices, e.g.; deliveries, events, visitor information, meeting support, etc.
- Coverage for other leader(s) calendars, travel, expense and general administrative needs when peers are utilizing time off
- 3+ years as an Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Prior experience supporting multiple executives is preferred
- Event organization experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Google Workspace preferred: Gmail, GCalendar, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $55,000 - $240,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.