Wells Fargo is seeking an Administrative Assistant in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo Advisors. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role you will:
- Support moderately complex administrative tasks
- Assist in routine payroll processing, record keeping, and reports preparation
- Work closely with both internal and external customers to meet required service needs
- Perform moderately complex administrative, transactional, operational, and customer support tasks
- Receive direction from supervisors regarding routine administrative process
- Provide support in areas of reporting and handling general ledger or expense accounts of a particular business line
- Provide support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals
- Interact with other Administrative Assistants, internal partners, external customers, and experienced level leaders across the organization
- 2+ years of Administrative Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience and or education
- Financial services industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage or administrative support
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to answer and manage multiple phone lines
- Experience supporting senior level leaders/executives
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
2033 N Main St Walnut Creek, CA 94596
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.