We strive to create an inclusive environment in which all are seen, heard, and supported; encouraged to bring their whole authentic selves; and honored in their differences.
- This position is primarily based at our downtown Minnetonka clinic as the head front desk receptionist and plays a crucial role in supporting our medical records, intake and reception processes.
- This Includes:
- Logging into our phone system to support general calls data entry support, auditing of our records for data integrity
- Compliance maintenance of our medical records
- Development and maintenance of our referral and client databases
- Various projects focused on our intake engagement initiatives
- In addition, this role will offer administrative support, filing, and other duties as needed.
- As a member of the AHIM (Admissions & Health Information Management) team, this individual must be detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines, and possess strong organizational and communication skills.
This position is based at our Minnetonka location. This role will hold responsibility for opening the clinic and must be able to work 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday for a total of 40 hours a week. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about working in a clinic and preschool environment, possess excellent customer service skills, and a willingness to serve as both a support role for our staff as well as our clients.
This position offers the opportunity to work for an agency that is committed to inclusivity and diversity, employee wellness, the professional development of employees and the overall wellness of clients being served. St. David's Center accomplishes these objectives through supportive & collaborative team environments, flexible work schedules and mission-inspired work.
Our employees are our most valuable asset; therefore, we offer competitive pay and benefits. The pay range for this position starts at $41,671 - $46,301 annually, depending on qualifications (i.e., education and experience). Please inquire with interest. This position is benefits eligible, including health and dental insurance, health savings account with an employer contribution, flexible spending accounts, and retirement account with matching contribution. Additionally, we offer generous PTO, paid holiday schedule, CEU funds, childcare discount, and eligibility for loan forgiveness! Other benefits of this position include:
- 20 closure days for professional development and holidays
- 128 hours of PTO over your first year of employment
- Childcare discount
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness.
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Retirement contribution match
- Ability to do meaningful, challenging work on a fun and collaborative team
- Completion of some post-secondary education in a business or health-related discipline preferred, OR equivalent work experience, OR administrative certification will be considered.
- Highly organized
- Proficient writing / spelling skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Experience in an Electronic Medical Records system and Microsoft Office 365 preferred but not required
St. David's Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
All new employees will be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated (not to include booster doses at this time) or have an approved exemption before their start date.