For more than 50 years, Cannondale has been a leading innovator in the cycling world. As more riders of all ages and abilities get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we're here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human-powered machine into the future each and every day. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Fueled by a free-thinking, always-game, got-your-back mentality, we ditched the rulebook and set forward on a path to make iconic bikes that simply work better. We look forward to the ride with you.
Serve as the principal administrative contact and liaison for the PON.Bike CTO.
How You'll Contribute:
- Provide direct administrative support to CTO, including email correspondence, and generation and distribution of memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms, Powerpoints, expense reports
- Plan, organize, and schedule domestic and cross-continental meetings occurring in the office, offsite, and via video conference
- Maintain workflow by analyzing and refining standard operating procedures, such as scheduling, communications, etc.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for CTO
- Oversee food deliveries for group meetings
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
- Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned
What You Bring to the Table:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven administrative experience
- Extremely personable with an aptitude for working with all levels in an organization
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management, multitasking, and complex schedule management abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Experience managing expense reports
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
- Comfortable handling confidential information
Some of our Great Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision plans
- Hybrid work environment
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- FSA/HSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401k and company match
- Commuter Incentive Program
- Volunteer Time Off
- Voluntary benefits (critical illness, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances)
- Great discounts on company products
- Employee Wellness Program
- EAP benefit
- Parental Leave program
- Access to group home and auto insurance
- A mix of casual yet professional culture
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Cannondale we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.