Admin & Class Coordinator
CoaNew York / LA4 days ago
We are building the modern mental health experience the 21st century needs.
About the Role
Coa is the world’s first gym for mental health. Our mission is to make mental health as accessible, proactive, and common as physical health. We offer therapist-led emotional fitness classes and 1-on-1 therapy, all grounded in community. In addition to direct-to-consumer classes and class series, Coa partners with corporate organizations to support emotional fitness. We are currently looking for an hourly contractor to support coordination of our class process.
Overview of job duties:
- This role will be responsible for coordinating the Coa class process from start to finish:
- Creation and implementation of organizational processes to track progress of BD relationships and class materials
- Sending out contracts and invoices
- Class scheduling
- Distribution of marketing materials, pre and post class communications, and resources
- Liaising between corporate clients, instructors, and the Coa team
You will be successful in this role if:
- You have an interest and passion for proactive emotional and mental health
- You are extremely detail-oriented and organized (finding the perfect system of organization makes your face tingle)
- You have experience writing and editing email communications
- You pride yourself on your integrity and reliability
- You’re comfortable juggling many systems at once
- You want to be part of a passionate and playful team of people looking to shift the landscape of mental healthcare
The humans behind Coa
- Coa was founded by Alexa Meyer and Dr. Emily Anhalt, a consumer and clinician who have experienced firsthand the need for better mental health experiences. They spent the last year validating Coa with incredible impact via Mental Health Pop Ups across the country.
- We are based in San Francisco but open to remote in LA & NYC
- We’re backed by amazing institutional investors as well as individuals who have worked for world-changing consumer brands like Casper, WeWork, and Airbnb.
How to Apply
Please send a note to email@example.com — we'd love to hear about specific organizational processes or projects you've worked on.