Acquisition Program Management Support Specialist
- Assist in achieving respective acquisition program cost, schedule, and performance goals and objectives
- Provide consultation and guidance on understanding, navigating, implementing, and complying with the policies, processes, procedures, and requirements set forth by DHS and TSA
- Review, analyze, recommend, advise and track the purchase of hardware, software and other supplies/services as required by performing acquisition / procurement support for the ITMSS EUSD Division, including procurement package artifacts, and recommendation of a procurement strategy
- Analyze, process and track software purchase requests using Government Purchase Card (P-Card) applications following TSA’s guidelines
- Track software fund obligations, assist the Government with forecast, comparative spend plans against fund limitations and ad-hoc analysis
- Maintain an accurate central repository of all IT software PR artifacts, from planning through development, approval and final contract award
- Monitor and apply latest Acquisition guideline changes and inform Government of the changes
- Provide writing support for all TSA EUSD pre-award planning and documentation activities of PR Packages
- Must be able to pass a government background check
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TSA Public Trust
- Minimum BA/BS required
- Specialists shall be certified in Federal Acquisition Certification
- Must have Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Federal Procurement background
- Shall have 7+ years demonstrated knowledge and experience in acquisition program management
RELI Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
RELI Group is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business. We encourage all candidates who live in a HUBZone to apply. You can check to see if you address is located in a HUBZone by accessing the SBA HUBZone Map.
Vaccine for COVID-19
All RELI Group employees and contractors must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or have an approved exemption for a doctor-verified reason or a sincerely-held religious belief. Employment with RELI Group and/or engagement with the Company as a contractor is contingent upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination or exemption approved by the Company.