The Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for providing direct supervision of the Enterprise or Mid-Market / Strategic AR Representatives. The overall team is responsible for the overall accounts receivable transactions including cash application, communication with customers and timely resolution of discrepancies and account reconciliation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage all A/R personnel, including being responsible for all collection’s functions
- Monitor all A/R metrics, including the Aged Trial Balance and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Assist in any collection efforts by the collections staff to ensure cash collections goals are met and exceeded
- Ability to assist in cash forecasting activities
- Responsible for monthly close of all A/R matters, including reporting and reconciliation of general ledger (G/L) accounts
- Communicating with clients and internal parties regarding invoices, payments and agreement terms, providing exemplary Customer Service to clients and USG customer teams via e-mail & phone calls
- Maintain and review current A/R processes and controls to protect company assets and employees
- Analyze simple to complex problems and assist team with solutions
- Develop, coach and train staff to improve processes to absorb new responsibilities and tasks
- Oversee AR Reps incentive program
- Support the implementation of the new ERP and leads the development of a most streamlined billing and collection process along with the other Managers / Sr. Managers
- Participate in the hiring and onboarding of new hires
- Resolve staff problems and operational/technical problems along with the Resolution team
- Provide the required support to the Resolution team in order to give clarity to the Watchlist accounts.
- Minimize bad debt write-offs
- Special projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability to research billing issues and communicate relevant conclusions, both verbally and in written format
- Demonstrate Accountability
- SaaS and or technology experience a plus
- Proficient in Excel
AR Reps need to understand the Accounting System of Record. They need to understand Sales Force and Contract 360. They need to be able to use excel to prepare statements for customers. Need to be able to read contracts and understand the impact of PEPM empcount and the relationship between parent/children accounts. AR Rep needs to understand the impact of taxation among the US, CAD and Europe if dealing with international accounts.
Education, Work Experience
- 2-year degree or equivalent applicable experience
- 5+ years applicable experience
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Negotiation skills and experience
- Strong customer service focus
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce.com (CPQ) and Microsoft Office applications
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.