Accounts Payable Lead Coordinator
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our team members to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the corporate career that’s a perfect fit.
The Accounts Payable (AP) Lead Coordinator is responsible for serving as a liaison between the Manager, Accounts Payable and the AP coordinators in the resolution of problem invoices and/or vendors. The Accounts Payable Lead Coordinator is responsible for process improvements, system enhancements and training AP associates.
- Manage day to day activities and workflow of AP Team.
- End to end ownership of vendor set-up/maintenance.
- Operational management of payment cycle.
- AP/PO system maintenance.
- Oversight and approval of invoices and travel expense exceeding $1000.
- Bachelors’ degree in finance or accounting preferred.
- 3 - 4 years’ Accounts Payable experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Minimal Travel Required (1 - 2 times per year).
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.