Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
The Challenge: We are looking for a forward-thinking, articulate, savvy, results oriented Manager of Consolidations who will be responsible for assisting the Consolidations Group in maintaining the integrity of our monthly and quarterly financials, while being provided the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up.
This newly created position will report to the Director of Consolidations. You will be responsible for all aspects of the consolidation process, including month and quarter end close, maintenance of the global consolidation system, validation and analysis of reported results, and support of information needs across a diverse financial reporting user base. This person must have experience in driving transformation and process improvement projects from start to finish. The Manager of Consolidation is a very strong leader who is adept at inspiring change within a very dynamic business environment and has a proven record of delivering process efficiency results.
What You Will Take On:
- Manage monthly and quarterly close including but not limited to preparation, review and approval of journal entries, account reconciliations and fluctuation analysis in accordance with USGAAP and ensuring accurate results are delivered timely
- Responsible in accounting for areas such as global transfer pricing arrangements, intercompany settlements and eliminations, treasury investment and currency transactions, inventories, capital expenditures and corporate operating expenses
- Contribute to finance accounting streamline transformation (FAST) initiatives to improve current processes or technology enhancements while ensuring compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Collaborate with partners throughout the organization including but not limited to label accounting, revenue & royalties, digital finance, label finance, FP&A, data governance, tax, etc.
- Review and monitor integrity of consolidated financial statements
- Support the creation of new entities in our ERP and Hyperion systems as a result of M&A and other growth efforts. Liaise with global partners in accounting and data governance to meet all metadata requirements.
- Assist with financial audit and review including coordinate quarterly and year end requests, prepare audit schedules, and collaborate with both external and internal auditors
- Perform other adhoc analyses and special projects as required
What You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and 5-7 years of increasingly responsible professional level accounting experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years managing/supervisory accountants or audit teams.
- CPA and/or combination of public and private accounting experience.
- Strong attention to detail and keen sense of ownership.
- Ability to independently identify issues/problems and present creative solutions to Director of Consolidations.
- Self-starter working under minimal direction and drive tasks or responsibility to completion and meet the deadline.
- Strong communication and presentations skills, including the ability to represent data and ideas.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects while dealing with changing priorities.
- Sophisticated knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of JD Edwards ERP, Hyperion Financial Management/Hyperion Planning systems, and BlackLine reconciliation tool a plus.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity, and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!