The Accounting Manager will be a key resource for the Company, who will lead the cross-functional internal reporting initiatives, manage statutory reporting and audits, and assist with international accounting close cycles.
The candidate thrives on working independently, is a self-starter, and enjoys fostering strong working relationships with others across the organization. This role offers opportunity for advancement and rotational opportunities within our Accounting organization which is growing and constantly evolving.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with the broader accounting team, FP&A, and IT to prioritize and streamline internal reporting initiatives
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the internal reporting process
- Lead quarterly internal reporting meetings
- Manage the global statutory financial statements and audits
- Support the international accounting close and reporting process, including reviewing intercompany accounting, balance sheet reconciliations, and SOX controls
- Support various finance-related and new business initiatives projects, including assisting with the accounting operationalization
- Participate in ad hoc projects/analyses
What You’ll Need:
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria. If you don’t have 100% of the skills listed, we strongly encourage you to apply if interested.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years in a financial accounting role, public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Active CPA license
- Experience with statutory reporting and audits
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic, collaborative environment
- Attention to detail with high level of ethics and integrity
- Takes ownership of areas of responsibility, proactive, self-motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Alteryx, Tableau, SAP, FloQast, and/or Auditboard
We consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, which may cause compensation to vary depending on your skills, experience and qualifications. This job is also eligible for discretionary bonuses as well as an opportunity to become a Sonos shareholder because all full time employees are eligible for stock grants. The minimum base pay may be modified in the future based on changing market conditions.
The starting minimum base pay for this role is:
$102,000We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including open time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and other benefits subject to eligibility requirements.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Your profile will be reviewed and you'll hear from us once we have an update. At Sonos we take the time to hire right and appreciate your patience.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.