We’re a leader in the pet care industry, which means we’re not only ahead in volume, profit and market share, but our associates dare to Stand Taller. We innovate new products, impart new agilities into existing processes, constantly advance pet nutrition, and always pay it forward in the form of service for our communities and families. Are you up for the dare?
Introducing Nestlé Purina’s new Williamsburg Township, Ohio, factory – just 30 miles east of Cincinnati. This world-class factory will be built from the ground up to produce a wide variety of some of the most trusted and beloved pet care brands in the U.S. Our passionate team in Williamsburg Township will work in an environment that values safety, the latest technology in manufacturing and a culture of learning. Help us write the next chapter of Purina’s history.
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will work closely with the manufacturing and finance teams within the organization to support the processing of payroll, master data setups, accounts payable and miscellaneous accounting functions. In this role, you will support the identification and resolution of payroll errors and serve as point-of-contact for employee questions and concerns regarding payroll.
- Perform all pay period payroll functions and related analysis, including review and reconciliation of new hires, terminations, pay rate changes, promotions, time tracking, deductions, and bonus payouts
- Reconcile general ledger journal entries each pay period as well as perform continuous analysis of payroll processing including variances from prior pay periods, accurate punches, audit of punches and ensuring appropriate approvals
- Understand, investigate, and resolve all discrepancies with invoices and accounts payables
- Process transactions in SAP to initiate payments to vendors
- Perform period-end activities including accruals, purchase order tracking, reporting and other activities needed to close the books
- Utilize Microsoft Office products and enterprise resource planning software to perform daily accounting functions
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in accounting, preferably within a manufacturing, industrial, military or related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.