Account Sales Specialist
Do you enjoy sales? Are you wanting to grow in your experience and be challenged daily? Check out this exciting opportunity to join Canon Virginia's Sales Team as the newest Sales Specialist!
Our Account Sales Specialist initiates, manages and/or expands customer accounts of custom manufacturing by identifying and articulating customer needs, developing business models and cost quotes, executing sales negotiations, driving customer satisfaction, and fostering successful business relationships.
- Use technical knowledge of CVI’s engineering, design capabilities, manufacturing and service solutions to offer innovative solutions and develop new and existing accounts.
- Expand market awareness CVI’s manufacturing solutions by presenting benefits of products and services.
- Develops sales opportunities by identifying potential consumers; soliciting new accounts; making introductory sales calls.
- Identifies and builds strategic relationships with key decision makers.
- Responsible for attaining monthly and annual quotas.
- Works with internal functional groups to ensure the optimal customer solution is defined and developed.
- Develops and negotiates agreements terms and conditions with customers.
- Researches and prepares price quotations and cost estimates. Leads customer reporting, orders, pricing and invoicing.
- Maintains and/or is actively involved with account sales budget (forecasting, executing, analyzing, and reporting).
- Supports external marketing initiatives by representing the company at Trade Shows and other various events.
- May be assigned additional duties and/or special projects.
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor. We are required under federal law to invite you to voluntarily self-identify in various categories. Relevant forms will be included at several steps in the recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field and 2-5 years’ experience in a technical sales/sales support environment.
- Required experience in the injection mold tooling and/or medical contract manufacturing sales industry.
- Experience in business management/planning, account management, business development, sales, procurement, cost analysis, or operations management a plus.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Sales skills and sales/business acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Ability to lead teams.
- Must be 18 years of age to apply.