Account Manager (AM) is the leader in providing client engagement after the sales of our product(s) to insure that any on-going training and support Proper products is completed.
Consistently engaging with clients to ascertain their needs for any Proper related products. Achieve maximum retention of clients, onboarding new and existing clients, notifying clients of technology advancements upselling, media sales and upgrading existing clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES
- Primary person responsible for client retention.
- Analyze upsell opportunities and media possibilities for new and existing clients and offer what best suit them.
- Confers with current client management to gain knowledge of their dynamics to best apply and technologies offered by Proper.
- Tracks and reports Service, customer issues and internal support.
- Knowledge of PipeDrive (Salesforce), Slack, Asana, Office & other platforms is plus.
- Works closely with Sales , Marketing and business development on customer services and training needs.
- Ability to utilize systems on updating & communicating with clients.
- Frequently analyzes customer usage and satisfaction of our products to adjust accordingly towards improvement.
- Resolves difficult issues regarding customer complaints and other matters by being proactive communications with customers to either reignite or maintain customer relationships.
- Uses his/her relationship with clients to upsell and/or expand Proper footprint with the client (adding new products and/or services to client; expansion of our products).
- Works with clients for renewals, assist in onboarding.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong presentation skills both verbal and technical including experience with presentation tools like PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Meet deadline timelines.
- Should know the Cannabis Industry
- Knowledge of Dispensary or Cannabis Brands a plus
- Media/Ad placement and terms associated with Online Media
- Candidate must be over 21 years of age to apply
- No International Candidates
- Must be able to travel
- Remote OK