With unprecedented growth and the strongest supply chain in the industry, we are looking for excellent experienced cannabis Account Managers to join NCC. You will be responsible for marketing, promoting, and profitably selling our expansive portfolio to existing and potential licensed dispensary customers within your assigned territory.
You will be responsible for a book of business where you sell-in to the dispensary channel and manage sell-through activities to drive both sales & business growth through your customer base. We are only looking for exceptional sales professionals with a track record of success in outside sales and marketing. We’re looking for hungry people who enjoy building great relationships established on trust and integrity, that have exceptional communication skills and consistent follow through.
This role is specifically for the Inland Empire, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Palm Springs market.
- Actively manage and develop a book of business directly with owners and buyers by implementing proven sales methodologies
- Develop strong relationships through multiple customer touchpoints—Owners, Managers, Buyers and Retail Associates (budtenders) across your individual accounts and territory
- Work closely with a dedicated Brand Ambassador resource to ensure product pull through in your accounts
- Build rapport to drive business at all levels, customer sizes, and types
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to generate new leads/prospects and turn those prospects into customers
- Leverage company tools: Slack, Excel, Google Mail & Apps to make our business more efficient and effective
- Positively represent NCC’s brand portfolio in stores and at events by championing the products and continually educating store customers and staff
- Work closely with our partners and brands to drive and support all marketing and sales initiatives
- Visit assigned stores on a weekly basis
- Assist assigned stores with inventory management and drive additional upsell and re-order opportunities
- Work with our partners to strategically grow our relationships, in-store presence, merchandising and shelf space and ultimately grow NCC revenues at each assigned account
- Become the go to resource about our products and what’s currently trending in the market, by consistently educating store personnel and customers about our products and brands
- Act as an ambassador of the brands at all times
- Collaborate with store owners and managers to ensure brand displays are well placed and fully stocked
- Provide detailed reports to sales leadership containing sales goals, forecasts and anticipated inventory needs
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Follow all state, local, and company rules and ensure conformance to all laws
- Collaborate with the management team to expand and defend the company’s leadership position in the California marketplace
- Residence within the Inland Empire area; such as Riverside or San Bernardino
- 3+ years in a quota carrying field sales role
- Strong cannabis industry experience preferred
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Work in store and travel in territory 80% of the time with some rare overnight and/or weekend travel
- Experience selling cannabis, consumer products, pharmaceuticals or comparable type products in a consultative sales environment
- Must be 21+ years old
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to sit or stand for hours at a time
- Must be able to lift/carry 30 pounds
What we bring to the table
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, collaborative and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision insurance benefits for employees and their dependents.
- Invest in yourself and your family. We offer a company 401(k) retirement plan to all eligible employees, Eligible employees have worked with the company for 6 months and are 21 years of age or older.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Grow with Integrity
- Bring People Together
- Build with Ambition
- Believe in Cannabis for Good