You have the opportunity to represent Philips by developing and driving key partnerships both internally with Philips Healthcare counterparts (marketing, service, support, education, legal etc.) and externally with customers within the given accounts to achieve order intake and to drive revenue growth against a set of annual targets.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly orders volume for full portfolio, including Imaging Systems, Ultrasound, Multi-Vendor Services, POS, billable Conversions, warranty conversions, clinical education and Performance Bridge
- Understanding and managing the business and driving the execution of account based sales plans and account strategies to achieve assigned targets
- Identifying opportunities that benefit the customer by listening attentively and adjusting to fit the audience and the message
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners and Zone Leadership to own the service forecast and gain sales strategy alignment
- Utilizing Salesforce.com CRM to accurately forecast, effectively ensure data integrity, generate timely accurate quotes and drive success rates
You’re the right fit if:
- You’ve acquired 5+ years of healthcare field sales experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years with a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills.
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help improve the lives of others.
- Learn more about our business.
- Discover our rich and exciting history.
- Learn more about our purpose.
- Read more about our employee benefits.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa, now or in the future.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. For this position, you must reside in orwithin commuting distance to Tampa.
Philips is an Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a drug-free workplace.