Interstellar Management Services, Inc. is an employee management company that provides support for our brands such as Flow Kana, Ebbie’s and Caldera. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for generating outside sales and supporting daily sales activities. You will be critical in building our business and shaping the future of our brand. You will work with businesses of all sizes to educate them about our Brands of Flow Cannabis Co: our vision, values and our high-quality product offering. You will have exceptional customer service skills and a genuine appreciation for the clean cannabis movement. As the face of the brands within the portfolio (Flow Kana, Ebbie’s, and Caldera), you will anticipate how client decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of our partners, and understand how Flow Cannabis Co. offerings can help grow their business.
What You'll Do
- Own relationships with small and medium businesses across multiple verticals: developing, proactively supporting and growing accounts.
- Clearly communicate the value of Flow Cannabis Co and our product offering (Flow Kana, Ebbie’s, and Caldera).
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new offerings and product launches.
- Act as the ultimate point of escalation for resolution of all client issues.
- Listen, learn, share, repeat.
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify up-sell opportunities and improve the performance of our sales efforts.
- Prioritize initiatives based on creating a movement. Play-booking.
- Document everything. The learnings from your work today will pave the way for growth in other markets.
- Become a fanatic about the industry. Flow Cannabis Co will give you opportunities and support you to learn and grow with the industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2C or B2B sales with a demonstrable track record of meeting monthly/quarterly quotas.
- Knowledge of cannabis industry and products (desired).
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Hustler attitude: you are determined to close sales and exceed your targets.
- Ability to strategically think and analyze needs of clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Passion and deep understanding of customer support. (training will be provided)
- Technological savvy.
- A continuous thirst for knowledge and the ability to learn independently.
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.