We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive client specialist who is ready to own our client relationships for execution of our high-touch campaigns. The Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining and growing revenue across a list of Fortune 500 client list. The Account Manager will focus on managing the day-to-day success of our clients by providing strategic insights and how to leverage our proprietary tools to best reach our audience.
Please note: This role is a hybrid role - must be willing to travel to our Chicago office twice a week.
- Work with Sales and clients to understand campaign objectives, and execute campaigns accordingly
- Understand the programmatic and direct landscape to help clients accomplish their goals
- Create campaign execution strategy and timelines, and manage process from IO to billing
- Support clients & sales by providing best-in-class services around all aspects of campaign execution, including but not limited to weekly reporting, screenshots, & asset management
- Team with Ad Ops on delivery and optimization of all campaigns to ensure 100% delivery
- Track third-party measurement tools and optimize based on results
- Work with Sales to provide campaign wrap decks
- Circulate client feedback to help ensure process and policy evolves to meet client needs
- 1-2 years relevant job experience required
- Experience in digital advertising, specifically understanding the digital video landscape
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage & analyze large sets of data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with keen attention to details
- Highly organized with fantastic follow through
- Capable of problem-solving and providing solutions to problems proactively
- Demonstrate interest in Technology, Internet, Entertainment and/or Advertising
Tubi is a division of Fox Corporation, and the FOX Employee Benefits summarized here, covers the majority of all US employee benefits. The following distinctions below outline the differences between the Tubi and FOX benefits:
- For US-based non-exempt Tubi employees, the FOX Employee Benefits summary accurately captures the Vacation and Sick Time.
- For all US-based employees, Tubi offers 12 paid "Tubi Holidays" in addition to the 10 FOX Corporate Company paid holidays.
- For all salaried/exempt employees, in lieu of the FOX Vacation policy, Tubi offers a Flexible Time off Policy to manage all personal matters.
- For all full-time, regular employees, in lieu of FOX Paid Parental Leave, Tubi offers a generous Parental Leave Program, which allows parents twelve (12) weeks of paid bonding leave within the first year of the birth, adoption, surrogacy, or foster placement of a child. This time is 100% paid through a combination of any applicable state, city, and federal leaves and wage-replacement programs in addition to contributions made by Tubi.
- For all full-time, regular employees, Tubi offers a monthly wellness reimbursement.
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.