We’re on a mission to help every family leave their legacy with a fast, easy, and secure way to create, manage, and distribute their estate plan online. Since 2017, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families plan for their future with a streamlined and intuitive approach that makes estate planning simple, affordable, and accessible. We’re backed by leading names in venture capital including Jackson Square Ventures, Link Ventures, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, Halogen Ventures, and more.
If you would like to join us, we are looking for an Account Manager that will be responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of partners and growing business for Trust & Will through marketing initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for building relationships, managing a book of business, and have a strong marketing background. You are someone who partners are excited to have a call with because you bring positive energy to everything that you do.
- You are extremely collaborative and are excited to build processes. As the first Account Manager at Trust & Will, you will have the opportunity to create processes, boundaries, and goals for a brand new function.
- Finally, you have strong experience in marketing as it's core to this role to work with partners to promote Trust & Will to their audiences.
About the Role:
- Create a system to actively manage 40+ partners, ranging from Fortune 500s to SMBs
- Develop and execute marketing plans for partners, influencing/selling partners to promote
- Manage budgets for marketing campaigns
- Work with partners to develop and implement marketing strategies, sometimes influencing/selling partners to spend their resources promoting Trust & Will
- Manage partner requests, handle billing and reporting, and partner renewals
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
- Work closely with a core cross functional team including the VP of Partnerships, the sales, marketing and member success teams
- 4+ years of experience in account management or a related role with a marketing component
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communicator and collaborator who energizes teammates and serves as a brand ambassador
- Ability to develop and execute marketing campaigns and manage budgets
- Intellectually curious -- someone who is always in learning mode and thrives on solving challenges
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in an advertising agency or similar role
- Experience working in a tech company and/or high-growth startup
Full-time Employee Benefits & Perks:
- Our salary range for this position is $115k - $125k, in addition to compensation we also include an employee equity package as a component of our offer along with other benefits and perks outlined below.
- Unlimited time off that you are encouraged to use
- Quarterly company-wide breaks (think Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall break)
- 1 PTO day a month to spend with friends, family, or however you choose
- 4 days/year to volunteer in your community
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Fantastic health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and generous parental leave
- Financial wellness benefits (Equity & tax advisory support, savings options, and employee-sponsored 401k)
- A informal mentorship program, guest speakers & reimbursement for learning opportunities
- Flexible work schedule + hours
- Family-friendly work environment. We support the complexity of a remote world with the needs of families
- Optional company-sponsored events and travel throughout the year
- $500 Work from home stipend + mac & Apple accessories
- Join an Inc. Magazine Best Workplace & Inc. 5000 winner!