Account Management Manager
DeloitteUnited States8 days ago
- Same job available in 12 locations Hermitage, Tennessee, United States - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States - Austin, Texas, United States - Tampa, Florida, United States - Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States - Chicago, Illinois, United States - Atlanta, Georgia, United States - Phoenix, Arizona, United States - Houston, Texas, United States - Detroit, Michigan, United States - Dallas, Texas, United States - Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte’s full-service Marketing Excellence (ME) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you’re a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don’t, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we’ll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you’re ready to make an impact, join our ME team to see how we Deloitte differently.
As an Account Manager, you will establish rapport and trust with stakeholders, thoroughly understanding their businesses and their goals in order to serve as a strategic partner who adds value. You'll work closely with in-house agency project managers, ensuring that campaigns are delivered on-time and on-budget and that deliverables meet quality standards. You must have a passion for great creative, strong communication and leadership skills, and a proven track record of developing/maintaining positive stakeholder and agency team relationships. Extensive marketing experience is a must as well as having experience with creative output that spans a wide range of social content types, including but not limited to video, photography, original artwork and animation, influencer, media partner content, etc. The ability to think strategically and a strong understanding of applying to analytical insights into creative is necessary for this position.
Work You'll do:
- Serve as the primary agency point of contact for stakeholders
- Brief Project Managers on campaign/project goals, timing, budget, etc., providing context that enables them to plan, resource, and execute; resolve conflicting priorities as needed
- Manage key stakeholder relationships by providing actionable strategic thinking and proactive counsel
- Clear the way for strong, strategic creative to live; defend, support and foster good ideas
- Contribute to the resource plans, scope of work, and contractual agreements as needed
- Plan and run stakeholder meetings and strategically align with brand planning
- Monitor campaign set up, briefing process, execution, budget management, measurement, approval processes, timelines, and reporting for business-owned campaigns
- Ensure all campaigns invoke brand standards and are cutting-edge, innovative, and of the highest quality
The Green Dot Agency is Deloitte's in-house agency. Sitting within the Marketing Excellence (ME) organization, we provide value to Deloitte by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
- Bachelor's degree
- Advertising/Agency Experience
- Years of Experience 10+
- Effectively manages projects by developing work plans, obtaining approvals, estimating and tracking resource requirements, and communicating with stakeholders
- Advises and influences stakeholders at all levels of the business to achieve strategic objectives
- Proactively monitors the progress of multiple projects by tracking activities, spend and outcomes
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possesses specialized skills or experience relative to operations/process excellence
- Proven experience managing and leading cross-functional teams
- Prior experience working on a virtual team within a highly matrixed organization, preferably for a global corporation or professional services firm
- Identifies and/or follows leading practices to assess resources and budget for client projects and initiatives
- Skilled at gaining consensus when differing viewpoints are presented
- Demonstrates leadership, maturity, and accountability through extra-curricular and community activities
- Develops and manages project budgets
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism with a strong executive presence
- Collaborates and builds relationships, both virtually and in-person, with colleagues, stakeholders, and teams across the organization to meet shared objectives
- Skilled at negotiating, with the ability to solve complex problems and demonstrate agility
- Provides strategic and tactical counsel that helps achieve clients' business goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Capable of navigating and performing research on the Internet
- Understands marketing fundamentals with a focus on strategy/trends and execution in the B2B arena
- Develops integrated marketing campaigns that leverage data and analytics to inform strategies and measure success
- Leverages design thinking, and other modern problem-solving tools, to develop innovative marketing solutions
- Consistently delivers marketing programs with high-quality results
- Leverages data and industry trends to set strategic goals and objectives
- Supports delivering Deloitte’s story to a variety of stakeholders through multiple communication channels and thought leadership initiatives as defined by our corporate communications strategy
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Knowledge of advanced analytical techniques and tools (e.g. multi-factor attribution, collaborative filtering)
- Leverages technology to support and enhance communication processes
- Uses Workfront to enhance collaboration, manage assets and maintain visibility of project workflows
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html