San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As an Account Executive of Large Accounts at Airtable, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of large accounts across multiple industries. Each customer has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless - and our product-led motion means users can easily explore and create value for their companies with no friction. The combination of the low-friction approach and Airtable’s substantial addressable market means the demand for our Enterprise product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team.
Do you thrive working closely with key accounts on their unique/strategic business needs? Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best-in-class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you'll do
- As an Account Executive of Large Accounts, you'll leverage Airtable’s self-service user base and proven value propositions across multiple use cases to land Enterprise logos
- Build relationships with executives across departments and industries.
- Source expansion opportunities in new departments, while telling a compelling wall-to-wall (multi-use case) story to the CIO (and other relevant executives) as an account gains momentum.
- Prioritize your book of business, develop and execute on account plans for each individual account, including identifying new opportunities, bridging use cases across departments, and building and climbing the org chart
- Lead the full sales cycle, from initial interest to deal close and coordinate collaboration cross-functionally with Customer Success, Solution Engineering etc.
- Consult with prospects regarding business objectives and requirements, and frame the value of Airtable as a differentiated solution for those goals.
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries.
- Think critically about sales insights and data and experiment with new growth tactics.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying closing experience at a technology company
- You have successfully sold 6-figure + deals to large accounts with 1000 - 5000 FTE
- You thrive in partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long-term relationships, and aligning key stakeholders company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle.
- You execute a structured sales process (e.g Force Management) with rigor and self-awareness
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industries, sizes, and lifecycles.
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture for them.
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits