Please note: This role is hired on an ongoing basis throughout the year. The specific timeline we are currently hiring for is Q1 2024 and beyond. If you choose to apply, your information will be reviewed by our recruiting team and we will reach out to you if your background matches an opening at this time or in the future.
As a Growth Specialist (Account Executive) on the Mid-Market sales team, you will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards HubSpot’s mission.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Position the value of HubSpot’s software and the Inbound methodology to medium-sized businesses
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how HubSpot can grow their business
- Identify and Prospect into good fit accounts that may or may not have HubSpot knowledge or experience
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if HubSpot can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Work with and develop business development representatives who partner with you to also develop pipeline opportunities
We are looking for people who:
- Have extensive relevant full-cycle sales experience
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Can effectively communicate with internal teams while being remote and working autonomously
- Have a positive outlook, growth mindset and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Demonstrate top tier organizational skills and a repeatable sales process
- Are Top Producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
Minimum Qualifications for the Mid-Market Account Executive:
- 2+ years of relevant full-cycle sales experience
- Prospecting and closing net new business
- Strong Hunter Mentality
- Cross-selling/up-selling to current customers
- Multi approach out-bounding methods to draw in new business
Cash Compensation Range: 130.000-205.000 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offersto help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to us using this form. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.