The Account Representative team is responsible for acquiring new customers for the business by closing high-complexity deals primarily driven by inbound leads.
As an Account Representative your primary focus will be to further qualify & close leads from multiple sources and maximize in-quarter new customer revenue.
You will be responsible for identifying and establishing relationships with key individuals in target organizations and helping them understand the value that HelloSign can bring to their business.
- Manage the full-cycle sales with responsibility for managing pipeline and closing deals
- Drive conversion/closure of inbound leads, Marketing leads, and create unique deal pipeline via various outbound approaches
- Primary focus on the SMB and MM space
- Working closely with prospects to identify where and how HelloSign can add most value to their organization
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally within the broader Global Sales & Channel organization engaging key individuals across Solutions and Success teams to build out the very best propositions for our customers
- Delight every Dropbox customer with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market reputation of Dropbox as we scale and evolve our products to meet business customers’ needs
- Deliver impactful product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of HelloSign solutions
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team and other cross functional groups in HelloSign
- Make every potential Dropbox customer happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Develop a thorough understanding of HelloSign products and maintenance contracts
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce
- 2-3 years minimum sales experience in a closing role (required)
- Consistent track record of building pipeline and exceeding sales targets
- Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships across your team and the company
- Attested resilience in a fast-paced, challenging sales environment
- Tech sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Capability to work in a Virtual First environment
At Dropbox, we strive to be a great place for all Dropboxers to grow and be recognized for that growth. This job posting reflects broad requirements, and represents two potential levels of role. Through our assessment process, we will identify your level that ties to compensation based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $85,000 - $100,000 - $115,000 if you are assessed at the IC2 level. If you are instead assessed at the IC3 level, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $111,900 - $131,600 - $151,300.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).