Lev, a Cognizant company, is a premier digital consultancy that works with marketers from top brands to maximize their investments in Salesforce, level up their customer experiences, and power even the most complicated of businesses.
As a top Salesforce partner, we take pride in hiring and developing the best of the best, and we work hard to cultivate an inclusive culture (#LevLife) where our team (also known as Levsters) will thrive.
While we celebrate each other’s individuality, we are brought together by our commitment to provide unparalleled expertise and an out-of-this-world experience to our customers; our drive to shape the future of marketing and the future of Salesforce; and our desire to do right by one another. We are relentless in our pursuit of being the best of the best, and driving marketing success with Salesforce.
Since 2016, Lev has experienced tremendous growth. We joined the Cognizant family in March 2020, further cementing our position as a global leader in Salesforce consulting. We continue to excel as a high-growth company through expanding the ways we serve our customers, and by growing our global footprint. Lev is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, with remote employees across the United States and United Kingdom.
This position is available for Remote Candidates across the United States.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Account Executive position is a critical role that engages with customers and our Salesforce counterparts throughout the entire customer lifecycle. We are engaged early in the Salesforce sales process to help articulate both product vision and value as well as potential implementation paths.
- Establish and evolve positive working relationships with Salesforce sales teams, managers and executives. Salesforce is your #1 customer at Lev.
- Be efficient at qualifying the many conversations and sales opportunities that arise, as well as up-sell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through consistent management of the sales pipeline (CRM)
- Define the Lev processes with customer leaders and executive teams, determine readiness to buy, expand those relationships, gather necessary requirements, and create meaningful opportunities
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and serve as a trusted advisor to customers
- Build and maintain positive, useful relationships with the Lev team in general, but specifically with the Delivery teams who are engaged with our customers every day.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of direct selling in software or software services environment
- Demonstrated high performance to sales quotas and objectives
- Experience identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
- Selling Salesforce products or services
- Co-selling, selling as a partner or directing multiple groups of people toward the same goal in a sales situation
- Experience selling CRM or Martech software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/On-premise)
- Solution sales experience selling Salesforce software including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud or similar business applications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Strong business acumen, specific to complex companies we will have as customers
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Strong technical aptitude with a deep understanding of some technical area
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, team-oriented environment
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Sep 15 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.