Uberflip is a marketing technology company founded in 2012 with headquarters in Toronto. Customer-facing teams use the Uberflip platform to package marketing collateral into mini, personalized websites that educate buyers on their product or service. Uberflip's core product features enable marketers to centralize and organize all their content, drive consumption with an AI-powered recommendation engine, and get data and analytics to measure and optimize the performance of content and campaigns. Our Uberflip Analytics & Enrichment give marketers the ability to integrate their favourite tech with our platform.
We're on the search for an Account Executive to join our Sales Team!
It’s all about our customers’ success. When they win, we win. At Uberflip, you’ll be spending your day finding marketers that could benefit from our solution and helping them understand the value of our platform in context of their business.
What you will be doing:
- Qualify, build and manage an accurate sales pipeline in your assigned territory.
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails and social selling with a focus on generating new business in greenfield territory.
- Build strong relationships with customers and prospects through delivery of web and in person sales presentations, illustrating strong product knowledge and sales best practices.
- Drive deep discovery focused on prospect / customer needs and how Uberflip can solve
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate Uberflip value proposition, creating excitement and interest from potential customers
- Collaborating with our Implementation and Customer Success teams as you bring new customers onto the Uberflip platform
- Achieve quarterly and monthly sales targets
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all prospective customers
- You will own the full sales cycle, from generating new business to managing leads passed by Marketing.
- Achieve quarterly and monthly sales targets
- Further demonstrate and educate customers on product features, functionalities and use cases
- Understand target accounts and act as a strategic partner in advising on best practices and product implementation
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with target accounts and qualified leads on-site(local) and conference calls (international)
- Understand Uberflip’s diverse value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively convert qualified buyers
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports, insights into buyer technology needs, feature requests and ways to refine positioning and outbound strategies
- Keep Uberflip’s management informed by maintaining accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.com.
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against plan.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of SaaS experience in B2B Sales in an enterprise or vertical sales role.
- Ability to run a full sales cycle from initial discovery to value realization
- Strong business acumen
- Impressive copywriting and presenting skills
- Passion for learning and development
- Genuine interest in marketing and technology
- A true team player - you get joy out of seeing your customers, company, and peers succeed
The ideal candidate:
- You love the close: You’re known as determined and relentless. You enjoy finding creative ways to engage people and convey your argument / value you deliver.
- You’re a teacher: You’re patient enough to uncover what someone is struggling with (pain) and show them a better way (solution).
- You learn to swim: You’re willing to find a way to make things work better without making excuses and create processes so the next person learns faster.
- You’re excited by SaaS and Cloud Computing: If you need to look it up, this role isn’t for you!
- You’re fascinated by marketing tools: You may not be a marketer but you are in touch with marketing trends and marketing automation software.
What you will love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
- Flexible Working Hours and Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Additional Paid Health Days
- Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.