The salary range above represents the low and high end in the local currency of Xerox’s salary range for this position and is reflected in an annualized amount. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including, but not limited to, geographic location, market competition, and/or the successful applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. The range listed is just one component of Xerox’s total compensation package for employees.
Employees are also afforded a comprehensive suite of benefits, to view those details please visit Xerox Careers for your applicable country. If you are not reviewing this job posting on Xerox Careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting.
Sales: Your actual On Target Earnings (OTE), which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location.
Description & Requirement
Press space or enter keys to toggle section visibility
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech.
Xerox Business Solutions Southeast is seeking an Account Executive to support the greater Macon, GA area. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for outside business-to-business (B2B) sales, managing the entire sales cycle, gaining new market share, and growing existing accounts. This is a full-time opportunity selling Xerox Office Technology and Services including hardware, software, apps, information technology (IT), and professional services in an assigned territory.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect for new business opportunities.
- Set appointments.
- Discover, assess and validate client needs.
- Design and develop solutions strategies.
- Present, demonstrate and propose offerings.
- Close, negotiate and implement contracts.
- Continue to manage, strategize, refer and conduct regular business reviews of accounts.
- Meet or exceed revenue and/or gross profit sales objectives.
- Stay up to date regarding changes in technology.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Technology sales experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service and rapport-building abilities.
- Great interpersonal, negotiation and presentation capabilities.
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to take risks and try innovative, new approaches.
How We Set You Up for Success:
- Enrollment in a specialized sales training program hosted by Xerox that includes field time, live prospecting, virtual classes, self-paced eLearning and ongoing mentorship.
- Upon training completion, the Account Executive will have the ability to demonstrate foundational knowledge of the Xerox Value Proposition and apply the Xerox Sales Process and Tools.
- Partner with Sales Specialists and Product / Program Subject Matter Experts (SME).
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation (base salary and uncapped commissions).
- Significant financial rewards for overachievement.
- Comprehensive benefits offerings (including medical, dental, vision and life insurance).
- Retirement Plan.
- Paid holidays, personal choice days and paid time off.
- A culture that offers flexibility and a healthy work-life balance.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2023 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.