Do you thrive in an innovative environment? Do you enjoy being able to take the time to find other people’s concerns and offer solutions? Are you looking for an environment where your hard work and motivation is valued and rewarded? If so, we want you to join our team!
The Account Executive will sell multi-million dollar energy optimization projects in a designated territory by identifying, assessing and structuring technical and financial solutions for customers in higher education. The Account Executive will require a strong technical background and the communication/business skills to translate customer needs into a strategic approach for our development and implementation teams.
Our Account Executive’s contributions to the team include:
- Identifying potential customers for design build energy efficiency, solar, battery storage and EV charging solutions in higher education facility markets
- Calling on aforementioned customer base and develop sales strategy to successfully close project sales
- Working with a cross-functional team consisting of Engineering, Project Management, and Project Development team members
- Overseeing the development and delivery of projects which promote customer service and lead to long term relationships with clients
The core components of success are (i.e. must haves):
- At least 3 years of relationship sales experience
- At least 3 years of work experience selling energy efficiency solutions to universities
- Experience in identifying leads, closing sales, and working with a project development team
The following are a definite plus, so if you’ve got it be sure to tell us!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or a related field
Our Team and Culture:
We offer a culture filled with collaboration, passion, reliability, trustworthiness and more! We don’t just talk the talk but we actually walk to walk here and can show this through our employee feedback – check it our yourself to see what employees are saying:
- High level of employee engagement
- Trust in leadership
- Senior leaders listen and act
- Employees feeling valued
- Strong focus in health and safety
- Strategy & direction
What we do:
Digitalization and climate change mean organizations need to be more energy efficient and resilient to limit their impact on the environment while maintaining control of their energy spend.
At Centrica Business Solutions, we deliver integrated energy solutions that balance profitability and sustainability.
By bringing together the right combination of technologies and approaches, we help organizations get the most value from their energy and energy infrastructure, helping them solve their energy challenges and harness new opportunities in a changing world.
As an Energy Service Company (ESCO), our broad portfolio includes:
- Energy Efficiency Solutions
- Solar and Energy Storage
- Electric vehicle and battery storage Solutions
Our benefits and perks:
At Centrica Business Solutions, we ensure you are supported and valued. To help do this, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Some of our benefits & perks include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA, with company match
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), with company match
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Fitness Reward Program
- Employee Training and Development Opportunities
- Casual attire with professional and fun work environments
- Flexible/hybrid work opportunities
- Fungineering (We Engineer the Fun!)
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $90-115,000 + commission + benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location and expectations during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, commission, or benefits.
Centrica Business Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices