TelevisaUnivision Local Media Houston has an opportunity for motivated Sellers that can perform in a hybrid work environment. This is a great career opportunity for experienced, dynamic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our local sales team. This position is considered an outside sales position selling to new clients and servicing established accounts. Candidates should possess strong presentation & time management skills & also understand the importance of successful new business generation.
You are a strategic, motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who can work effectively in a dynamic sales environment
- Develop strong executive level client and agency relationships and sell TelevisaUnivision’s various platforms
- Develop client-specific pitches, attend client meetings, make presentations and close sales
- Handle an active list and maintain and grow existing and new accounts
- Prospect, negotiate, and generate new leads, as well as qualify leads generated by support functions
- Attend promotional events and other client networking events
- Work in partnership with support team on pre-sale/post-sale processes
- Proven track record of success in media sales at agencies and on client side
- Proficient in MS Office, Matrix, and Wide Orbit Traffic
- Bachelor's degree in business and/or marketing or previous advertising/media sales experience
- Must be willing to work in office & virtually in Houston, Texas
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Must possess a good driving record and a valid driver’s license
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.