As an Account Executive at Knotch, you will target new business opportunities within your assigned accounts. You will manage the entire sales cycle, from identifying new prospective customers, prospecting, delivering compelling presentations, and independently driving deals to closure. You will enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and thrive being around creativity and excitement. Within your first six months, you'll have closed at least your first enterprise deal, and we'll look to you to continue building on that success.
You'll Add Value at Knotch By
- Creating a territory plan within your assigned accounts
- Prospecting and creating pipeline
- Deeply understanding your assigned accounts and their business needs and goals
- Developing and delivering powerful, compelling sales presentations to target customers
- Closing deals to exceed your assigned quota
- Participating in internal team meetings and ensuring Salesforce.com accuracy
You'll Be Successful Here if You
- Have experience selling directly to Fortune 1000 brands
- Bring 7+ years of technology sales experience in a full quota-carrying capacity
- Share your successes winning enterprise deals with six-month+ sales cycles and six-figure ACVs while working with multiple exec-level buyers
- Demonstrate your polished, articulate and credible client communication skills
- Work well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- High level of business acumen
- Track record of success (exceeding your sales quota)
We Also Appreciate (But Don’t Require):
- A successful track record in selling new & emerging products
- Your existing network of Marketing leaders
- Past experience selling to Marketing teams
- Proof of training and/or certification in “solution” selling or a similar methodology
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.